Our ServicesMoving your business?
Are you thinking about adding a new location, or relocating your business? Not sure what kind of services are offered in your new location? It is important to know if you’re locating to an area that enjoys high speed internet access, with access to all the services your business relies on to perform at peak capacity. The quality of services at you new location has an impact not only on your business communications, but also on your security system: the Access Control Systems that monitor who enters your facility, and when. A state-of-the-art access control system can use a keypad or card readers to keep your facility safe around the clock.
Business Moving Services
Moving Your Business
Ideal Solutions Provider, LLC, knows moving or adding an office can be stressful and time consuming.
Let Ideal Solutions Provider perform a facilities check to make sure the services you need are available before you sign a lease or mortgage. We’ll assess your workplace technology needs, then evaluate the providers serving your new location to see which one(s) offer the bandwidth and services to make your transition seamless and cost effective.
We are specialists in relocating your business’s telecommunications system, offering complete consultation services prior to your move. We have the expertise to evaluate your needs and suggest the services and equipment that will deliver your best experience within your budget. Call us today to schedule our complimentary evaluation and quote. We will find the “Ideal Solution” at the best possible price for all of your business telecommunication needs!
- Telephone and Internet Services
- VoIP (Voice over IP)
- Servers – Set-up, Upgrades and Maintenance
- Computers – Set-up, Networking, Upgrades, and Maintenance
- Telephone Systems – Upgrades, New and Used
- Security Systems
- Surveillance Systems Including DVRs & Cameras
- Access Control Systems
- Cabling Installation – Single and Dual
Following are some guidelines when relocating an office to help you get organized and prepared.
- Workspace Layout – Prepare a diagram of the floor plan showing where desks and office equipment will be located, being sure to include both existing and proposed power and service outlets, and single and dual cabling drops. We can help by doing a walk-thru of the new space with you so you know exactly what is needed.
- Secure Quotes from Voice and Data Providers – As a master telecommunications agency, we have access to all the major and local providers, making it easy for our clients to receive multiple quotes without having to spend a lot of time meeting with numerous providers. We do all that for you! Moving is the perfect time to look into new technologies, such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and quantum FiOS, as well as bundled promotions from the various carriers to help you cut costs. We are all about getting the right services for our clients at the lowest possible prices. Be sure and check your existing contracts for any term liability that may be due so you know where you stand with your current provider.
- Consider assigning a Move Coordinator within your company to assist with managing the move and coordinating staff and office equipment. An inventory list should be created and furniture and equipment (desks, chairs, keyboards, PCs, power cords, etc.) should be labeled for easy identification and placement in the new space.