TOP 10 Business Uses for High-Speed Internet
Before we had the Internet, we did most of our business communication over the phone lines. It was slow, cumbersome, and expensive. Look what we can do, now, with high-speed, broadband services:
- Download (receive) and upload (send) files, images, even audio and video files, with virtually no delays
- Connect all our offices, in town or around the world, with cloud computing
- Transfer sensitive information securely
- Carry our local and long distance phone calls at a fraction of the cost of a traditional phone line
- Operate our security systems
- Control our office computers and computerized functions from virtually any location
- Hold teleconferences with services like Skype (individuals), or with cameras and microphones (groups)
- Store even the largest files in the cloud, and make them available to anyone we choose
- Host and attend seminars at our own computers, or in media centers in our offices
- Present training—even teach sensitive surgical techniques—to a world wide audience
And the possibilities just keep expanding! If you’re wondering whether high-speed internet service can help improve your business life, the answer is “yes!”
We all know time is money, and with high-speed Internet, we can save both!
If you’re wondering how, give us a call! We’ll be happy to describe all the ways your “need for speed” can benefit from broadband!