5 Benefits of Using Verizon and Frontier FiOS For Your Small Business
You might already know that Verizon/Frontier FiOS is great for TV service, but did you know that Verizon/Frontier FiOS can also have a big impact on your small business? Verizon FiOS has many different tools that can help businesses grow, and the reliability and low cost of the FiOS service is something that every business can use. FiOS delivers internet directly to your business over a 100% fiber optic network, so you’re able to do business like never before. It’s a game changer for businesses. Futurize your business with quantum speeds and don’t let your internet slow your business down!
Here are the top five benefits of using Verizon/Frontier FiOS for your small business:
1. More Productive Online – One way to cut your business expenses is to cut out the costs of having many meetings. For most small businesses having formal meetings means not only the cost of the employees time to attend but also the cost of providing beverages and a snack or even sometimes a full meal, in addition to the time and expense of travel and document preparation. Cut those unnecessary costs by holding meetings online using the rock solid Verizon/Frontier FiOS Internet connection. You can hold group meetings and send large files back and forth easily with the fast and reliable Verizon/Frontier FiOS Internet service.
2. Save Money Using VoIP Phone Service – For many small businesses one of the largest set up costs they have is getting a sophisticated phone system. Most businesses don’t need a complicated phone system. Use the high speed Verizon/Frontier FiOS Internet service and get VoIP phones for you and your employees. You can get all the same features on a VoIP phone as you can with a traditional one and save thousands of dollars in the process.
3. Branch Out and Sell Online – If you haven’t sold your products or services online up until this point, branching out could give you a great second or third revenue stream. By using the Verizon/Frontier FiOS Internet service to boost your online presence you can reach an entirely new customer base and add another level of financial security to your business for a very low cost.
4. Run Your Business From Your Home – In this economy, small businesses need to stay agile. The more flexible your business is the more likely it is that you will survive this economic crunch. To save money and reduce your overhead costs, you can use the Verizon/Frontier FiOS Internet service at home to run your business from home. Your employees can also work at their home using the Verizon/Frontier FiOS service. You can stay in touch easily with webcams, VoIP phones and instant message chats. If you think outside the box and embrace new technological tools like the Verizon/Frontier FiOS, you can dramatically increase your profits and cut costs.
5. Hire Employees From Around the World – If you’re having trouble finding qualified employees or if you don’t have the budget to hire people with the kind of qualifications that you need to make your business a success you can use the Verizon/Frontier FiOS to expand your reach. With reliability of the Verizon/Frontier FiOS you can have employees working anywhere in world, meaning you can get all the same features on a VoIP phone that you can with a traditional one and save thousands of dollars in the process.
Please call us today for a free quote or to see if you qualify at 813-388-4935 and ask for Brian